A1 CREATIVES >> BRONZE
Order your A1Creatives in our webshop
A1Creatives Bronze is a ready to use three-component system consisting of a mineral powder, a water-based resin and Bronze dust. These bind in such a way that a very strong object is created with a Bronze look. A1Creatives is water-based, easy to use and does not contain solvents. A1Creatives is developed to be casted into a (silicone) mould as it will create a copy of the mould with all fine details.
A1Creatives Bronze consists of:
- 100 grams of A1Creatives Bronze Liquid
- 200 grams of A1Creatives Bronze Powder
- Bronze dust powder
The mixing ratio to create a mixture is 1 part Liquid and 2 parts Powder on weight. The Bronze dust is used to apply a thin layer into the mould before casting the mixture. Make sure all components are present before starting to mix. Use a scale if needed.
- Determine the amount of A1Creatives needed. The A1Creatives Bronze set is enough for approx. 150 ml in volume. If needed you can combine several sets of A1Creatives Bronze together.
- Apply a thin layer of Bronze dust into the mould with a brush. Make sure the surplus of dust is removed from the mould as this might create air entrapment.
- Shake the liquid well and pour 1 part liquid (on weight) into a cup.
- Put 2 parts of Powder (on weight) into the same cup.
- Mix the Liquid and the Powder until all lumps have disappeared. Normally this will take between 30 and 60 seconds.
- Pour about half of the mixture into the mould and shake or tap on the sides of the mould to remove any possible air entrapments. For more complex moulds we suggest to rotate the mould several time to create a layer of the mixture in the whole mould and to remove any possible air entrapments. An alternative is to brush a first layer of the mixture in the mould.
- Fill the mould with the rest of the mixture.
- Wait between 20 and 60 minutes to let the A1Creatives Bronze to cure. Use the leftover in the mixing cup to verify if the A1Creatives Bronze has cured. Extend the waiting time (for fragile objects with several hours) if needed. Leaving the object for 24 hours into the mould (do not demould) will result in a darker Bronze finish.
- Release the A1Creatives Bronze object from the mould.
- After placing the object onto a surface expect some moist to be released on the surface as the curing will continue for the next few hours.
A1Creatives Bronze instruction video:
- Protect your clothes when mixing as A1Creatives Bronze has excellent adhesion to your clothes when spilt onto.
- You can clean your hands with soap and water.
- The mixing cup can be cleaned after curing by cracking the leftover of the A1Creatives Bronze.
- Do not pour any uncured A1Creatives into a sink, as the curing will continue under water and can block the sewer.
- The remaining of the A1Creatives Bronze can be smashed and used as filler for new A1Creatives projects.
- A1Creatives Bronze is not a hazardous substance or mixture.
- Avoid the inhalation of dust.
- Use gloves if preferred.
- If inhaled: fresh air.
- In case of skin contact: rinse skin with water.
- In case of eye contact: rinse out with plenty of water. Remove contact lenses.
- If swallowed: drink water (two glasses at most). Consult a doctor if feeling unwell.
A1 (Acrylic One)
A1Creatives is based on A1. For more information on the possibilities of A1 visit our website www.activecomposite.com
Examples of A1Creatives Bronze objects: